Custom Search

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Night Cap: I Hate Code....

    This week I've started developing Android Apps. Not easy.
  
    I'm trying to make few simple apps to help with my income, but I know nothing about Java or programming, so this is becoming really frustrating. Anyone have any tips?

   I haven't posted anything in the past couple of days, but there hasn't really been much to post about. There has been a lot of news about the iPad, but I don't have nearly enough time to write about it, so I'll just be compiling a list of all the links that I can find.

   And I do realize the contest I am conducting sounds shady seeing as I don't have a reputation on YouTube at all, but I could see that coming. I do plan on buying an iPad eventually, though, but that might take a little while, so a review might be irrelevant by then. I will be doing App reviews though. I didn't get a chance to do any of my promised toy reviews or anything this week, and I appoligize. Well, it's not like there's anyone to apologize to.

2 comments:

  1. ...and the android apps you are developing are stupid, market cluttering, pieces of shit like your "I've Got Money!" app for $100. Obviously you DO hate code because you didn't even bother learning any, but you still want to get paid.
    FAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look through the market, my app's not even the most useless and expensive out there. These apps are useless and shovelware, but they're there to see who will download them, more as an experiment. I am working on much more useful apps, but Java is proving much harder than I thought. If you had read a more recent article I've posted, you would see that I never intended these to be useful.

    And surprisingly, I did have to learn Java code to make those apps.

    ReplyDelete